Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The New Home of Detour

Because every good book deserves a home on the world wide web, there's now a website exclusively devoted to my upcoming novel, Detour to Murder. With information on the book, the film, and the author (yes, me...), it's a one-stop shop. Literally, since you can buy the book there, too.

While we're talking about Detour to Murder, I thought I'd share the new cover with you. Take a look and let me know what you think! Personally, I'm more than a little jazzed about the new look of the title.

Darrell James's blurb is still featured at the top. If you can't quite see it in the image, it reads: "Like fingernails on a blackboard, Sherratt finds the raw nerve of a story and rakes it till it screams." Why thank you, Darrell. Same to you.

No comments: