Thursday, January 20, 2011

Update at Last

It's been a long time since my last post, and for good reasons. The holiday season was packed full of signing events throughout the LA, Orange, Riverside, and San Diego counties. I barely had time to breathe, let alone blog. This January has been no less full in its own way, but I'm delighted to find some time to work on the next Jimmy O'Brien novel - and even read a few books on my new Kindle. I confess, I was a little hesitant to buy into the whole e-reader business until I sat down with one of my own. I'm sure I'll still buy print books here and there, but the efficiency and simplicity of the Kindle has nearly converted me. Which is one of the reasons why I'm looking forward to the re-release of my own backlist titles - The Brimstone Murders and Guilty or Else - under my new publisher. They'll be available as ebooks very soon for both the Amazon Kindle and the Barnes & Noble Nook. Even now, the price of my novel Expectation of Murder has dropped to the tantalizing price of $0.99. That's so cheap, I've already bought it myself - and I wrote the thing!

My greatest hope with ebooks is simply to reach out to a wider audience of readers, and perhaps to get even more feedback from the readers I already have. I love to hear from you. You are the ones who inspire me with new stories and more interesting characters. Feel free to drop a comment or shoot me an email with your thoughts. You are why I do what I do.

No comments: