Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Bouchercon 2010


The calendar is filling up with events for Detour to Murder, but there's one in particular that fills all my anticipation. It's one of the premier events for mystery writers and readers in the country: Bouchercon. This year, the conference is being held up in San Francisco, which gives me an opportunity to visit with family during the four-day action-packed weekend.

Bouchercon by the Bay will feature some unique events, both due to its location and its special guests. Exclusive book room offers, feature film presentations, and sunset cruises out on the open bay are just some of the many remarkable opportunities the weekend affords. I'll be meeting up with friends like Teresa Burrell, author of the Advocate series, who flew up to the city just today, as well as superstar authors Lee Child, Laurie R. Kind, and Denise Mina.

Overall, it's an event not to be missed. I look forward to seeing you there! For other events I've got lined up, take a look at my calendar on BookTour. Or sign up to receive my monthly newsletter straight to your inbox. And be sure to check back on the blog for news and views from the Bouchercon extravaganza!

No comments: